The CS540 is a headset system with a 120 metre wireless range, ideal for working in busy hot-desking environments and with the ability to connect up to four headsets on a single call.
Voyager 5200 UC Bluetooth headset
The Voyager 5200 UC headset lets you get work done on the go. Its advanced, adaptive noise cancelling with WindSmart® technology reduces disruptive background noises like wind and chatter, enabling you to seamlessly transition from one environment to the next.
Delivery policy (Warehouse Collection). Please Call/ Email to order. Checkout Disabled!
Return policy (1 year warranty on Manufacturer defect)
Great Audio On Both Sides of the Call
- Four adaptive microphones and proprietary DSP work together to reduce disruptive background noise
- Six layers of WindSmart® technology ensure your voice comes through clearly
- Wideband audio for high quality PC telephony and compatible smartphones
- SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset and transfers calls between mobile phone and headset
- Up to 98 feet/30 meters of range from supported smartphone or laptop with BT600 USB Bluetooth® adapter
- Work seamlessly across smartphones, laptops, tablets, and Bluetooth-enabled desk phones
- Activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute, connection status and talk time level
- Rigorously-tested ergonomic design for all-day comfort
- Simply say “answer” or “ignore” to manage incoming calls
- Bluetooth v4.1
Smart sensors automatically route and answer calls, and its comfort-tested ergonomic design feels as good at the end of the day as it does at the start. And the portable charging case with integrated docking stand keeps you up and running, ready to take the call.
Always Ready Power
- Portable charging case with integrated docking stand provides up to 14 hours of additional talk time
- Up to 7 hours talk time and up to 9 days standby
Worry-Free Mute Assurance
- Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you begin to speak while muted
- Dedicated mute button for quick mute access
- Timed voice alerts announce mute status
- Visual mute status shown on BT600 USB Bluetooth® adapter and desktop screen
- Use Plantronics Hub mobile app to locate your lost headset, change languages, wirelessly update firmware, or personalize settings and alerts
- Use Plantronics Hub desktop software to view headset battery meter, change languages, update firmware, enable softphone call control, or personalize settings and alerts
3 other products in the same category:
For Professionals who might be working on PC or Mac, Deskphone and Mobile Phone. Do you work in a noisy workspace? No problem. Invest in getting more done with the Savi 8240 Office Series headsets. Tune out nearby noise and...
From the bustling city streets to the corner café, you’ll be heard clearly with the Plantronics Voyager 5200 series Bluetooth® headset. Our exclusive WindSmart technology and cutting edge noise cancelling block out distractions like wind, chatter, and traffic for crisp, uninterrupted calls....